Supply chains are more exposed than ever before
Around the world supply chains are struggling. From the saga of the Ever Given and the Suez Canal, ongoing Brexit confusion, and the continued disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic - almost every business is starting to feel the strain.
'Logistics resilience' is no longer a corporate buzzword, but a business imperative.
If you're suffering any of the following issues, it's time to get serious about supply chain resilience:
- Your suppliers are consistently late or have been unable to deliver goods
- You're feeling the impact from the shortage of hauliers, in UK, Europe and beyond
- Your logistics costs have soared
- You've had orders delayed at borders between EU and UK
- You've had to close warehouses or stores due to staff illnesses or government mandate
These events show that 'logistics resilience' is no longer a corporate buzzword, but a business imperative.
This Resilience whitepaper from 7bridges, the A.I powered logistics platform, uses real examples to illustrate the danger faced by supply chain fragility and offers practical advice on how to rapidly and effectively address this in your organisation.
Get the resilience whitepaper
This whitepaper explores:
- Learnings from the COVID-19 pandemic why did logistics costs soar by around 30% in Spring 2020, and why are they still inflated, 18 months down the line? How might businesses be impacted in future?
- Threats beyond the pandemic including cyber-attack, Brexit and extreme weather. We also explore the risks that can arise with suppliers, including a case study of the 2017 Maersk shipping crisis.
- 8 steps towards logistics resilience that businesses must take to future-proof operations and profits; including enabling multi-site and multi-carrier strategies, and exploring options such as dropshipping.
7bridges is an AI-powered logistics platform, used by high-growth businesses to transform and future-proof their logistics, while saving on average 30% on their direct costs.
The platform connects businesses to an open ecosystem of transportation carriers and logistics suppliers, and uses real-time AI technology to dynamically select the best route, carrier and packaging for every shipment. 7bridges ensures the best outcome for every order that's sent, and offers an unprecedented level of flexibility and resilience in these uncertain times.